What is Operational Leasing?
HOW DOES IT WORK
Fill in one simple form and we will do the rest
24/7 on-line service
What is Operational Leasing ?
Operational leasing, without the use of equity capital; depreciation, cash management, maintenance, repair etc. is to meet the vehicle fleet requirements under suitable conditions and in long term by professional companies which will bear the risks of financial loss, such as theft, loss, as well as operating costs. Why Operational Leasing? By transferring your company's fleet management to a professional fleet leasing company, equity investment does not finance vehicle purchase; At the end of the process, you will not be interested in issues related to the sale of 2nd hand of the vehicle. In addition, all expenses you make for fleet leasing can be saved as expense for your company, so you can do tax management. When you work with a professional fleet leasing company, you can save on budget; repair, maintenance, license plate registration, automobile insurance, tire change, tax and insurance to save time, you save time.
Advantages of Operational Leasing ?
You benefit from a number of advantages by working with a team of experts in fleet leasing:
• If you make a fleet rental, you will not invest in equity investment and vehicle purchase for your fleet, and you can use the cash amount you will use for your vehicle purchase in another area related to your business.
• You can save all expenses you make for fleet leasing for your company and you can do tax management.
• If you make a fleet rental, you do not have to create a human resource for your fleet management. Your fleet manager buys products and services for you from third parties such as authorized services, insurance companies, tire companies and makes necessary follow-up.
• Does not deal with transactions such as tracking, controlling and controlling your fleet expenses; You do not have to manage the complaints and demands of the vehicle user.
• You will receive excellent service in terms of supply of tires at regular intervals, service of your vehicles from authorized services, smooth and rapid damage management, uninterrupted roadside assistance and substitution.
Time Management Advantage
• In addition to saving your budget by transferring your company's fleet management to a professional operational leasing company; repair, maintenance, license plate registration, automobile insurance, tire change, tax and insurance to save time, you save time. By choosing to hire a fleet, you can redirect the time and workforce to your company's main business. Second Hand Operation Advantage You do not have to deal with the second-hand sales operation of your fleet vehicle by choosing fleet leasing.